Address: Ctra. Sant Joan Km 15, Santa Eulalia 07840 Ibiza
View Location of Atzaro - Map reference 27
Luxury Boutique Hotel
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
Based on 237 traveller reviews
TripAdvisor Ranking #15 of 56 hotels in Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 25 Nov 2015: “Beautiful oasis in the middle of Party...”
- 1 Nov 2015: “Just a lunch here, but wanted to...”
- 24 Oct 2015: “Wow!”
- 24 Sep 2015: “Exquisite...”
- 13 Sep 2015: “The best of the best for peace...”
© 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
30 Second Overview: The Atzaro Ibiza Hotel is one of the original small, luxury boutique hotels on the island. The Atzaro has only 24 rooms and is officially classed as an Agrotourism hotel. Some of the rooms are close to the original finca house – a building which dates back to 1650. The rooms here are traditional in style and beautifully furnished. The remainder are just across from the hotel only a 2 minute walk away. Occupying a slightly elevated position these rooms are more modern in style and have a definite Balinese feel.
The Atzaro hotel is modern, cool and is undoubtedly one of THE hotels in Ibiza. With a rural setting you can relax by day, treat yourself to a massage, hire a luxury yacht to take in a more secluded beach, lunch in Formentera or check out the nearby newly created Polo Club. For a day at the beach the Atzaro now has its own beach club at Cala Nova. The Atzaro is rural but not remote so all the great restaurants and nightlife are only about a 20 to 30 minute drive away.
During low season (so generally outside of July & August) the hotel regularly hosts events which may include private parties or fashion shows which are available to residents. In keeping with the high end nature of the Atzaro you can expect the best brands to be seen here, as well as more than a sprinkling of A-list celebrities. If you are planning an Ibiza wedding then this will definitely need to be on your shortlist - It’s a perfect size if you are looking to hire the whole venue for a few days to accommodate your very special guests - but plan at least 12 months in advance as this really is one of the aspirational venues in Ibiza. For details of private hire of the hotel or evening venue hire then please contact us.
Families are welcome at the Atzaro, and couple of all ages will appreciate the high end ambience.
If your idea of Ibiza is relaxed days chilling on day bed in Balinese style surroundings then you’ll fit right in here at the Atzaro.
- Spa with 8 treatment rooms, Hamman & Sauna
- 4 swimming pools;
2 pools in the main hotel area, 1 of which is a 43 metre laptop, the other 2 pools are located with the second building.
- Small children’s play area
Dining and dining:
There are 2 main restaurants at the Atzaro
- The Atzaro Gourmet Restaurant serves a Mediterranean menu
- Le Veranda – Al fresco dining with a more Global cuisine
- Sushi & cocktail Lounge
- Pool Bar
There are 24 Rooms at the Atzaro Ibiza
Room types are:
- Double Rooms, Standard room with a double bed and an en-suite with a shower.
- Double Superior, Spacious room with a standard double bed, and an en-suite with bath.
- Suite, Features a king-size bed, a terrace, and an en-suite with bath. Three suites in the main house also have a fireplace.
- Suite Superior, Features a king-size bed, a terrace, and an en-suite with bath.
- Suite Deluxe, Features a king-size bed, a private terrace with a plunge pool, and an en-suite with bath and shower
All rooms are individually styled and have their own personality.
Most rooms have their own private terrace area with seating.
All rooms have air conditioning / heating.
Free Internet connection (Wi-Fi) is available but rooms in the original building may find access limited due to the thickness of the walls of the original finca building.
Free soft drinks are provided in the mini bar.
Nespresso coffee maker.
TV with satellite channels.